Gathering Ideas with Evernote-Every blogger has to build up ideas to keep writing new article for his/her blog and keep the readers engaged with it.
But, the average number of thoughts that Humans are believed to experience each day is 70,000It is surely not possible with me to remember all thoughts and ideas and later bring out the best one for blogging. Thus, I note down each and every idea which arrives in my mind then and there in Evernote App on my phone tagging it with "Blogging ideas & Titles". So that I can find it easily among all notes when In search Evernote App for it.
Converting Blog Ideas into Blogposts-So, since I have a collection of thoughts and Ideas on my next blogposts, the next thing which I need to do is converting them into Blogposts. Thanks to this Blogger App for Android which lets me write down my blog whilst I am free or am going to sleep at night. I keep writing, editing my posts from this app only as going and sitting infront of PC makes me shiver due to my laziness.
Promoting my Blog-
The important thing to do when you start a blog is to promote your blog and yet many people fail in doing that. A good blog promotion stratergy means to spend 80% time in promotion and 20% time in quality content creation. Well, you can not promote your blog fully from Mobile but you can atleast do a part of it. I use Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and other heavenly apps for promoting my Website and Photoblog.
|Image Courtesy- Google Image search|
Interacting with my readers-Yes, I use the help of my mobile and Internet pack to interact and be connected with my readers. Apart from replying to their mails or comments, I feel elated when I interact with my readers or fellow bloggers through Social Networking or forums using any app or mobile browser. I also like to share articles or blogs which I like, so I use Tweet extension on my Dolphin HD mobile browser to share it with others and keeping them engaged.
- Reading others Blog- Yes, reading is good habit and it also makes you enlightened. Gives you new blog ideas or keeps you engaged with other fellow bloggers thoughts. Since, I just love being connected with more people, I love reading blogs and interesting articles. For this purpose, I don't have to search internet. I use Feedly App on my phone. I know what I like, so I have already subscribed them in Google Reader and whenever any new article is published I get to know it from my mobile. If while reading, I could not complete reading the full article but that article is interesting, I add that link to Pocket (Formerly Read It Later). So that I can not forget to read that article as Pocket App on my phone has bookmarked and synced the URL to let me read it offline.
- Building backlinks- Backlinks are nothing but a great source of visitors for your blog. You just have to keep reading articles or blogs and comment relevantly with your thought or insight on that article. Only relevant comment without destroying the etiquette of commenting system brings you more visitors. Preferably I use OpenId for commenting on other blogs.
My name is Janak and I am not a Spam commentor
- Network with fellow bloggers on forums- This is one of the great way to generate backlinks and traffic but it does requires some effort. You can join successful forums in your niche and start interacting with fellow members. Most of the forums allow adding a link to your blog in personal signatures of members which can generate good amount of backlinks to your blogs.
- Managing my Time- Apart from watching the time on my Mobile phone I use it to manage my time too. The availability of Internet on Mobile phone surely changed my life. I schedule my posts for being published on the scheduled time. Thus by this way, I don't clot my blog with several entries a day.
- Checking Visitors stats- I have an app installed on my phone which is connected with my Google Analytics & Webmaster tools account, which gives a real time view of my blog visitors on my mobile. Thus, by getting Google Analytics data on my Mobile Phone, I plan out my next step for generating Blog readers.
- For entertainment- Since the time when the concept of Smartphones came into existence, Mobile Phones are now also a medium of entertainment. Whenever I feel tired and needs some rest for my brain, I open up Saavn App on my phone, and start playing my favorite playlist already created by me on the app. Thus, I get various options to stream great audio songs via internet on my mobile, depending on my mood, without clotting my Mobile phones external memory card. Last but not the least, Youtube is the preferred media for wathcing video songs, funny stand comedy to relieve stress or enjoy a memorable Cricket match which you enjoyed with your friends & family.
- Reading books and Newspapers online- Yes, reading books online is quiet easy. I am glad that I even find some old comics of Nagraj, Dhruv, Doga and other characters of Raj Comics on Scribd.com There are several online newspapers as per the niche of the editor, even I also run an online newspaper as my niche and knowledge. It just took an initial effort on the first day of publishing and now the newspaper generates contents itself from the persons I am associated with my Social Networking accounts. You can Click here to view my self publsihing Online Newspaper.